[macvoiceover] Re: Pronunciation oddity

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:12:40 -0400

Hi,

I doubt there is anything you can do about this if my guess is right.  On my
Mac, I use one of the new voices Tom for the Mail app.  Tom missed pronounced
the word just as you described but, when I switched to Alex, the word was
pronounced correctly.  So the question is, What voice are you using?  BTW, this
pronounciation bug happened with the other new premium American English voices
I have installed too.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx