[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with Lion

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 06:26:05 -0400 (EDT)

From what I've heard, once you purchase Lion and download it you get a
message when you go through the purchase procedure that you've already
purchased Lion and you get the opportunity to download it again.  It's a
good idea to burn what you download to a DVD first since a successful
installation deletes the image you downloaded as it completes.  So burn
first and then maybe try the install from the dvd.  Reference is tech chat
110 on IBlink radio on my IPhone 3gs for this information.On Sun, 24 Jul