[macvoiceover] Re: Power Point

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover Email list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 18:32:55 -0600

Do you think this will work? It will cost me $20 to get Keynote which is
probably worth it if this really is going to work. My pastor is sending me his
powerpoint for the sermon tomorrow and will probably keep doing that if I can
read them.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

On Nov 28, 2015, at 5:19 PM, David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try opening the powerpoint in keynote.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Nov 2015, at 11:57, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a way I can read Power Point with voiceover?