[macvoiceover] Re: PC/Mac Switchover?

  • From: Jessica Tyler <jessicatyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:14:15 +0000

I recently switched from PC to mac. The most valuable resources I found were this list and

www.icanworkthisthing.com
The screenless switchers podcast and the maccessibility podcast are brilliant too. Lots of great help out there. Tons of fun. I'm not discounting anyone else's suggestions, Just saying what worked for me.

Jess

P.S.
Sure hope I spelled them correctly.
`

On 28 Oct 2009, at 13:40, Nicole Hutchins wrote:

Hello,
I've never had a Mac before, but I'm getting one in the very near future. Can anyone give me any tips for starting out? Even just how to begin to be able to use it? Also, are there any programs for the Mac equivalent to kurzweil for PC? I do a lot of scanning for school, and will need a way to read my books and documents.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Eternally His,
Nicole

Read and subscribe to get divinely inspired devotionals by email:
www.nicolehutchins.wordpress.com