[macvoiceover] Re: Ordered my macbook today

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:09:45 -0600

Hi Actually, once you get everything connected and have powered it up is to wait for it to play music and start talking.

Welcome to the bright side!
MarshallJerry,
The first thing you should do is plug it in to the wall> <grin>
On Apr 25, 2008, at 10:56 AM, Jerry Matheny wrote:

I'm so excited, I ordered my macbook today! I can't wait until I get it in the mail. Can you guys correct me if I'm wrong, but I do all the warranty information on the computer itself when I turn it on? So I don't need to send in anything? Oh, and can you give me any suggestions of first things I should do when I get the awesome computer?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

Marshall F. scott
University of Utah - CVRTI