[macvoiceover] Opera and VoiceOver?

  • From: Ray Campbell <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:00:18 +0000

Hello All:

Someone asked me if VoiceOverworks with the Opera web browser.  I don't know
the answer so am asking that question here.  If VoiceOver works with the Opera
browser, does it work completely, meaning, can you do everything on a website
that a sighted user can?  Are there ways to make VoiceOver behave better with
Opera?

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician
The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
312.997.3651 or 888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
Ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you
receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and
destroy the material/information.