[macvoiceover] Re: OmniWeb now accessible

  • From: Tim Grady <timfgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:03:18 -0400

It is accessible, but still I'd rather use Safari.
On Oct 26, 2007, at 7:54 AM, The BlindTechs Network wrote:

um, which part did you think was accessible?

Gabe Vega
The BlindTech----tech of all techs
Board of directors Arizona Council of the Blind
Phoenix
602-903-3852
skype theblindtech

On Oct 25, 2007, at 8:28 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

The latest version of OmniWeb web browser is now VoiceOVer accessible. Here is the link: http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/ omniweb/

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover