[macvoiceover] Re: OT, Download OnyX for Mac - OS X maintenance & optimization tool. MacUpdate Mac Software Downloads

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:38:52 -0500

Thanks for the honest advice. I am certainly not that confident with the
computer yet, but it's good to know this stuff. I ask questions to help with
that and to help me learn. You are doing the right thing as for sending stuff
to the list. It should be up to the member to ask questions if they're not sure
instead of just running something they have no clue what they're running.
Thanks, again...
Nicole