[macvoiceover] Re: New email list for IPhone 3GS accessibility

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 07:53:29 -0400

gee, I'd rather talk about it here.

On Jun 13, 2009, at 3:18 AM, Cara Quinn wrote:

Hi All, Keith was kind enough to allow me to post the following. HOpe to see you all there!…

  Hello All;

  I've just started a list called VIPhone, (Visually Impaired -
IPhone) on GoogleGroups to discuss the new Apple IPhone 3GS.

  the url is:

http://groups.google.com/group/VIPhone

  Please feel free to share this url anywhere you like, to anyone you
feel might want to discuss this sort of thing.  The list is both for
those of us whom are early-adopters, as well as for anyone whom may
have questions / political views etc on the new IPhone.

  As far as list etiquette goes, as far as I'm concerned, the list
will reflect the character of its members. <smile>  -You want flame
wars, fine, have them! -Want a friendly, welcoming, well-informed
list, then wonderful! You've got that!  You'll have the list you create!

  If there's something drastic, and I need to step in as mod, then be
assured, I will; other than that, -Be the list you want…

  Enjoy and let's explore the IPhone together!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
Follow me on Twitter!