[macvoiceover] Re: New and changed VoiceOver commands in Mac OS X 10.6

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:10:05 -0500

Hi Paul,

In word processors you can still select text with shift and the arrow keys, I
do it with no problem.

Text Edit works great for most things, it is a lite duty processer, but, here
is the one I use,
http://nisus.com/free/express.php

They also make a Pro version, I just don't need more than what I have.