[macvoiceover] New Mac and Voice Over

  • From: David Poyner <d.poyner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 16:12:23 +0000

Well it is a sad day but I am taking my new Mac back for a refund.  The speech
won't keep up with what I do.  It continually says busy and doesn't read
correctly what i have written.  This is despite a lot of time spent on the
phone with their technicians.
My only worry is hoe to get usable copies of my "on my mac" folders in iMail.
For some reason I can't get iMail to talk to iCloud and my Macbookpro runs Snow
Leopard.

Regards,

David Poyner

Chairman and webmaster of Blind Veterans UK Bowmen formerly St Dunstans
http://www.blindveteransukbowmen.org.uk

Chairman of British Blind Sport Archery
http://www.bbsarchery.org.uk