[macvoiceover] Re: New Mac Updates

  • From: Nicole Helmkamp <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 21:22:15 -0400

I haven't yet updated my Mac, but I did update my iPhone. I have to say the new
software update is running very smoothly and seems to be quicker. I am running
an iPhone 5s. I have not found any glitches with voice over as of yet.

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2015, at 9:19 PM, Carlos Taylor <cetaylor1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For anyone who isn’t aware, Apple released Yosemite version 10.10.4 today. I
installed it both on my MacBook Air and on my 21-inch iMac. It seems to be
running smoothly. Also, there is a new iTunes available which allows you
access to all of Apple’s new music offerings. Additionally, there is an
update to garageBand. Along with a host of new features, the release notes
for GarageBand state that numerous accessibility enhancements were made. I
don’t know what that exactly means. If anyone has installed any of the
updates, I’m curious to know how things are working. Are you finding
anything good or bad concerning accessibility?

Carlos