[macvoiceover] New Logic Pro X update, MAJOR ACCESSIBILITY IMPROVEMENTS!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 07:04:51 -0500

Folks,

The new LPX update has brought major accessibility improvements!
Pan and level controls can now be found in track headers.
Track contents is now readable.
The control bar now works as expected.

In fact, there may be more, but, I just had to tell you what I have found so
far.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.