[macvoiceover] Multiple Mailboxes

  • From: Rejean Proulx <rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:00:42 -0500

I have an Imap mail account. Both of my Windows machines have numerous mail boxes and they are able to update correctly depending on which machine sends and receives the mail. In other words, my Imap is working correctly.

I set up an imap on my Mac and it is working in that I can send and receive mail, but it is not replicating all my mail boxes. If it is, I can't find them. I only have inbox, sent, junk and so on. My sent box only has a few notes I sent on the Mac. I expected it to replicate all my sent mail from my other machines. Maybe I'm not finding them. Where should these boxes bee? It is partly working as if I delete something in the inbox of my Mac, they disappear from my Windows machines.

--

        Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca