[macvoiceover] More on "missing Manuals"

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 05:20:03 -0700

I apologize for jumping the gun: I was working from old notes and hadn't
bothered to check in again with Bookshare!  there is indeed now a "missing
manual" Switching to the Mac for Snow Leopard and many otheres relating to the
Mac. And just in a timely manner: this note from Dean Martineau's Top Tech
Tidbits for today:
1) If you are eligible for Bookshare and haven't been keeping up with the
collection, you will find that they have added hundreds of computer-related
publications. Those from oReilly Books may be available to users in Canada,
Great Britain and India.
http://www.bookshare.org

Judy