[macvoiceover] Re: MobileMe is not up.

  • From: Shaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:05:10 -0400

I can't even get the update. I'm sure Apple has plenty of storage for this. Remember this service has everything to do with the I Phone launch on tomorrow, so it's not too bad unless it's not working on Saturday. The I Tunes App Store is still under construction as well until the I Phone comes to town.

On Jul 10, 2008, at 4:32 PM, John Moore wrote:

I actually have the old .Mac service still working. I downloaded the update, but it isn't doing anything. I'm still syncing with my 10GB IDisk. I wonder if Apple even has the bandwidth for this. Maybe they overdid this.