[macvoiceover] Re: Mobile Me

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:37:54 -0400

Thanks!
Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 9:12 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Mobile Me

Hi,

First of all,  I had no trouble signing up with my windows pc here at
work.  The interface from the web is not that great.

Mobile me is apples service which allows you to store up to 40 gb of
storage if I am not mastakken.  You can also sync your calendars and
contacts as well as send and receive e-mail with your own e-mail
address.  You can find out more about it at www.me.com.  HTH.

Matthew

On 6/19/09, Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> What is Mobile Me?
> Donna

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

MSN/e-mail:  ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  mattdy1
skype: graduater2004.