[macvoiceover] Re: Might be of interest to some

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:20:25 -0600

Here is a link to an experimental website that offers a chance to try
the same braille transcription engine that Louis uses. It doesn't have
all the options of Louis yet, and it isn't pretty, since its purpose is
mainly to develop the service and get the bugs out. It will get a nice
interface in time.

http://mirkwood.viewplus.com/~johnb

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.