[macvoiceover] Re: Maybe OT, This sounds exciting!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:28:35 -0400

Marty,

On Macrumors is an old pease about it, I sent the piece to the list.

Keith Reedy

On Apr 2, 2009, at 1:56 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Keith and all, what is marble?
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:02:00 -0400, Keith Reedy wrote:

David,

He did and I answered, grin.

I think Marble along with, I hope other innovations will make for a
most exciting Voiceover experience in SnowLeopard.

IMHO.

Keith Reedy

On Apr 1, 2009, at 8:49 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

perhaps you should ask the modorator <grin>

at does this have to do with VO users?