[macvoiceover] Mattias full aluminum keyboard

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:11:23 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

I bought a Mattias full aluminum keyboard. So far I have paired it with a Mac and an iPad with no problem except that on my Mac the voiceover keys are mixed up. On the left the keys are running from spacebar: option, command, control. I could live with this but on the right command is also in the middle except it doesn't identify or function as command. The layout is correct on my iPad. This makes using voiceover difficult in some situations and especially makes it difficult to use command in many situations. I could actually even be fine with vokeys being the outside keys on the right but not having a right command key is a problem. Any ideas why the keyboard mapped like this and what I can do about it?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx