[macvoiceover] Re: Magic Trackpad

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:26:03 +0100

what is a magic trackpad?
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeffrey Shockley
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 2:29 PM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Magic Trackpad

  Hi,
  I might try one out, depending on how long until the local Best Buy that
sells Apple products gets them in stock. If not, guess I'll just have to wait
until I can get to the closest Apple store.

  Jeffrey

  On Jul 27, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Blake Sinnett wrote:

    Hi folks,

    Just wondered if anyone plans to try the Magic Trackpad and see if it works
with VoiceOver? I'd love to have one if it works.

    There's a software update for the Magic Trackpad, and you must be running
10.6.4.

    Thanks,
    Blake

07:09:00