[macvoiceover] Re: Macbook air questions

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 22:41:31 -0600

I'm thinking perhaps browsing the web in safari, perhaps iTunes, maybe
a skype call. Really nothing more than that.
Does anyone have Fusion installed? I'm curious if the drop in battery
life is as bad with the air as it is with my mid 2010 pro with its
discrete graphics card forced to be turned on, even with gx card
status.

thanks and I would very much appreciate it!
Tyler