[macvoiceover] Re: MacBook Air - Mac Guides

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:26:52 -0700

Hi All,
Frankly,, I'm concerned about the durability of this unit. It sounds like it would be real easy to crack the display.
Marshall

On Jan 15, 2008, at 8:01 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

I am keeping this message!

Keith Reedy

On Jan 15, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

This looks pretty good, but for the price I think I would get a Mac Book Pro or two Mac Books. Well since price and reasoning just went out the Window I think I am going to order one tomorrow.
On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:38 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hey,

Looking for a new computer, here it is!
http://guides.macrumors.com/MacBook_Air

Marshall F. scott