[macvoiceover] Re: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with VoiceOver Review

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:14:47 -0500

I'm still kind of asleep so thought you were talking about baking bread but of course you meant installing kittens.

I won't be leaving it unattended that's for sure.
If I get it next Tuesday or whatever I'll probably wait until the weekend or maybe December. I am really getting cold feet about it. My data is more important than features and I don't know if I am doing this backup thing right. I'll never forget the time I formatted the wrong drive and lost everything. Oh, that leads me to a question. Is Disk Warrior accessible or is it one of those non-talking things?
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>