[macvoiceover] Re: Lyon voices

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:31:00 +0100

The voices are the vocaliser voices and there are some very good ones although
I still use Alex.  I find many of the more human sounding voices don't
pronounce as well and aren't as good at higher speeds but I have found Alex to
give me the best of both worlds.  I know many of the vocaliser voices from my
mobile but the desktop voices are quite large, 300 to 500 MB but I have one as
my system voice.  I used to have Alex but that occasionally caused a conflict
with VO.