[macvoiceover] Re: Logic with voiceover and control surfaces

  • From: Keith Reedy <g3tiger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:27:57 -0400

Ricardo,

We are even now in the process of gathering that kind of information. Frankly, nothing will be known until SnowLeopard is releaced next month, so, just hang in there. There are a number of us here on this list who are very interested in the same things.

Stay tuned.

Keith Reedy

On Aug 3, 2009, at 10:02 AM, Ricardo wrote:

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone, knows someone, who has had some success using Logic with voiceover in conjuntion with control surfaces?

TIA
Ricardo