[macvoiceover] Re: Logic and voiceover

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:47:04 -0000

Hi guys, is there anyone on this list who knows or hears news about logic becoming accessible. I do hope that it becomes accessible sooner rather than later. This is because Resently I have been going to this workshop thing where I am working to try and make my own music up for fun its pritty cool! The thing about logic is that all the instruments you hear to me they litualy sound like someone is playing them! They have that much quality. If logic is not the way to go at the moment, then what would be a good programme that you can write music with and obviously works with voiceover?

Cheers
Daniel