[macvoiceover] Listing audio books by title instead of author

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 09:24:06 -0700

This may or may not have been since I updated iTunes last, don't recall that
happening before anyways. When I try to transfer audiobooks from my mac to my
iPhone using iTunes, all of the books are listed only by author. This is tough
when I have multiple books by the same author. Can somebody give me a heads up
as to how to switch this setting?

Just to be clear, this is in the scroll area that comes up when you sync
audiobooks from Mac to device, the series of checkboxes that you check for
which ones you want to transfer before hitting your sync button.

Thanks much,

Ian