[macvoiceover] Re: List of other recipients in an email?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 05:31:48 -0500

Hi,

I believe this information is found in the header of the message.  For example,
press enter on theis message and it should open in its own window.  Pressing VO
right arrow once should bring you to message headers.  Just interact with this.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org