[macvoiceover] Re: Lion user guyde?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 11:08:14 -0500

    I believe Bookshare might have the missing manual for Lion.  I'm not sure
though.

     You should be able to read bookshare books on the Mac, but you will
probably have to convert them.  Someone else on the list will probably be able
to give directions for that, as I have not done that in a while.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx