[macvoiceover] Re: Lion definitely coming tomorrow!

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:33:49 -0400

Sweet!  We'll make those  lions roar.  I still think it's telling that, with
each major upgrade, the system seems to get even better.  Gone are the days of
trepidation when I never upgraded the other  system because I didn't think I
could do it, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to be productive immediately.
Thank you, Snow Leopard, for all your computer confidence building assistance.
It's now time to take charge and roar with the Lion.
Suzanne