[macvoiceover] Re: Labeling Buttons in iPHone apps

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:13:43 -0400

Ricardo,

I am finding that to few people take the time to read manuals, whether they are
Voiceover manuals, or, any other kind of manual.  It just seems easier to ask a
question and let those of us who have read the manual answer it.  I almost
never ask a question with out researching the problem first, unless I am really
in a time crunch and think some one may have a quick answer.  A few months back
we had a problem which we took to Apple support and they gave us the wrong
answer which caused a lot of problems, so, I had to research the problem
anyway.  I could have saved my self a lot of time by doing the research first,
but, we live in an instant gratification world.  Thank you for taking the time
to read the book.  Thats the reason why you are one of the sharpest guys on
this list, or, any other list.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx