[macvoiceover] Re: Katie player is still being developed

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:19:58 -0500

Well, that's nice to hear. but it's my understanding nobody there could be
reached at some point; probably there's an understandable reason for this
but it doesn't make one feel very secure. I still don't think it would be a
bad idea if there were others interested to either work on another
development or see if the Katieplayer team would like additional help.
offering additional help is probably the best scenario if possible as one
hates to reinvent the wheel. The thing is: there hasn't been any improvement
that i know of to Katieplayer for quite a while, including a cocoa version;
i'm not saying that to gripe but just thinking additional help might be
welcome if there were those with the expexpertise and time to help--both big
'ifs" I realize.

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."