[macvoiceover] Re: Its working now!

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 01:18:14 -0700

Hello Tom,
Sure am glad you got things working. Now go on and have loads of fun with it.
Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Apr 4, 2009, at 7:42 AM, Tom K wrote:

Hi all, last night I had a tech from an apple store come over and look at my Mac mini. Don't worry, I didn't pay much, he only charged me 39 dollars. The problem I was having with the password was because the freckle head
that sold it to me, put in a firmware password.  That made it so you
couldn't change anything! I called him, and he couldn't remember it! What
a dip schnoodle!  Why the heck he didn't write it down I don't know.
Anyway, the tech had to take it apart and pull out one of the ram chips to brake the code, then he put it back in and removed everything I didn't want. Now it works like a champ! A big thanks goes out to Dan for trying to work with me for a long time, and to John Gunn for all his help teaching me all the things I needed to know to get started! Now all I've got to learn is
the internet and the mail.  Their goes a little more gray hair!

Thanks again to everyone, Tom K.