[macvoiceover] Is "move to" accessible on gmail with safari and voiceover

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:13:33 -0600

Hi all.

I have gone back to using pop instead of imap on my mac, though actually I am
still accessing with imap for gmail with Pine in terminal. I wanted to move
some mails to the Inbox in gmail on the web and have them download again; I did
NOT want to download all mail from the server! I was able to check the boxes
next to the messages and use the actions pop-up and "go" to mark them as
unread. Then of course I had to re-select the messages for the next step but
that was no problem. However, when I tried to use the "move to" button, first I
got a text field and when I used vokeys to move away from that there was a menu
but seemingly no way to access the items for the menu. Does anybody know if
there's a way to access this with vo and safari. I tried with both standard
mail and basic html; with basic html, the "move to' button seemed to disappear
completely. I know there are probably other ways to accomplish the end task but
I want to know whether or not there's a way to use that "move to" button to
move the messages to the inbox; I do know that it is supposed to be doable with
gmail on the web.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl