[macvoiceover] Re: Is I Movie accesible?

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:35:00 +0100

No idea....
are you using the latest version of iMovie, with iLife 11? is your system fully up to date? are you runnign lion?

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 31/07/2011 17:30, Daniela Rubio wrote:
Hi!
This is my again!
I have a problem:
When I go to the import menu and select to import movies, the mac just closes
the window and returns to the project, or sometimes, the application closes and
it gives an error message. Any ideas on why this is happening?
thank you!

El 31/07/2011, a las 10:44, ashley escribió:

    You import them using the 'import' option in the file menu. Once imported, they go
into a "event" which is basically a timeline of imported clips. In the main
window, there is an event browser, from which you can copy and paste your clips into the
timelne. To add music and sound, iMovie uses the iLife media browser, which will allow
you to add any music you've added to iTunes, or any of the iLife sounds and jingles.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 31/07/2011 00:47, Daniela Rubio wrote:
Hello, thank you for the info.
How do I add clips to an i movie project? I can't find out how.
- Is there a guide or something I could use to learn a little?
take care!
SALU2DMX, DANNY&JOY

El 30/07/2011, a las 23:10, ashley escribió:

It seams very accessible. All the videos on my youtube channel (
http://www.youtube.com/ashleycox432
) were edited and recorded in iMovie
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 30/07/2011 21:56, Daniela Rubio wrote:
hello:
Just to know if i movie is accessible. I don't want to do great editions, but
just to make a DVD with some clips taken with my iPhone and add some music to
it.
Thank you for your help.
SALU2DMX, DANNY&JOY

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at