[macvoiceover] Re: I-pod or Mp3, what to do?

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:25:19 -0600

It's not an either or choice, all iPods will play MP3 files just fine. You want to get an iPod Nano, one of the new ones with spoken menus, then you can us iTunes to load music you buy or MP3 files as well.

Greg Kearney
Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology
www.cucat.org

On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:16 PM, Carla Roller wrote:

Hi guys, Recently my husband made the comment that he wanted an Mp3 or an I-pod. I would be the one who would have the job of downloading the music. Do I need some special one that is Vo friendly or what? He knows nothing about computers so he can't do this himself. I sure will appreciate any kind of help with this, Christmas is fast approaching.TIA, Carla