[macvoiceover] Re: Introduction And Questions

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:51:48 -0700

Hi silly one.
First, let me thank you for the opportunity to use bullets.  Now:
(YAY!)
•1) Command Option F will take you to the first forms box on a Safari page.
This might be the Google search box, or it might be the first form box on the
•2) For lists like the message list in Mail, VO function left and right arrow
are home and end respectively.  In a TextEdit or other document, Command arrows
take you to the top, bottom, left or right edges of that document.  I haven't
found a page up yet.
•3) You can use VO A to read selected text, but I think you will have to set up
a hot key in Keyboard Commander to read from where you are to the bottom.
Maybe someone can correct me on that...

•4) I just love bullets, but...
•5)  This is the last one.
•9) I lied, and I count.

• Mark BurningHawk Baxter
• AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
• MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
• My home page:
• http://MarkBurningHawk.net/