[macvoiceover] Re: Internet Radio Receivers and Voice Over

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:16:21 -0800

Hi:

this might not be exactly what you are looking for, but I have an Airport
Express which streams ITunes audio from the Mac to whatever device you plug it
into.  You can create your playlist in ITunes, whether it be internet radio
stations, or other audio content.  Or you can be lazy like I am and set the
remote feature up on an  ITouch if you have one and control it that way.  I
believe that Air Foil allows you to stream fro the internet, not just ITunes.