[macvoiceover] Re: Index braille embosser with a Mac

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 22:06:38 -0500

I am using liblouis to translate files from text to braille and then using the
index print app to send to the printer. You should of course look at your
braille file and edit if necessary before sending to the printer. Greg Kearney
did a "louis" app that I think works for English but doesn't work well for some
other languges.

Keith posted a thorough post about using the Index printrs back a few months
ago; you should probably go look in the archives if you haven't read that. I
don't have the time tonight but if I still have it I will repost it here
eventually unless somebody else does but you should be able to find it in the
list archives.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth