[macvoiceover] Re: Importing audio books

  • From: Maria & Joe Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 04:34:56 +1100

HI.  I haven't needed to do any dragging and dropping.  When you launch the app
you'll find a create a new project button.  select this, and name your project.
Once you press create you can fill in title, author, genre etc. Keep arrowing
around and you should find an add button, if it doesn't show up to the far
right there is a next step group, interact with this and press the unlabeled
button. the add files button along with other options I haven't explored should
show up.  YOu will get a standard dialogue box to add your files.  Add the book
you want to build and that's pretty much it. Let audio book builder do it's
thing.

Anyone jump in with corrections etc.

        regards
Maria and crew from australia