[macvoiceover] Re: I'm looking for a list for recording with the mac and Voiceover,,,.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:31:55 -0400

Hi Tim,

As I told some one yesterday on the list when they suggested the same thing, we
have some where around 250 folks on the list and most of those folks do not
have any interest in audio.  Although we do have some audio information on the
list when we begin to get in to audio too heavy, I get letters if you know what
I mean..

Some of the audio with Voiceover list were started with the best intentions in
mind, but, over the months have become more narrow in scope.

I did hear from some one who mite be interested in starting a new list and
keeping it open to all recording audio, but, we'll see.  I just hate the
thought of some one having to start yet another list and I just don't have the
time, to start another list my self, so, we may just need to work with what we
have for now.  I do understand the moderators quandary being a moderator my
self.  We who are moderators do the best that we can and you can't please every
one all of the time.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.