[macvoiceover] Re: ITunes problem and Airport Express

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:55:38 -0500

no, I am not having the isues you describe.

On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:00 PM, carlene knight wrote:

and you are still having this  problem?  Wow.  I restarted Voiceover today as
suggested when it happened, and found that I was on a button when Voiceover
told me I was in the radio list before restarting it.  No wonder the radio
wouldn't work.  it seems as though we might have a curser tracking issue in
ITunes now.