[macvoiceover] Re: IPod Touch search issues

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 22:28:41 -0800

Hey Ricardo, thanks for your reply.  that might explain the issue with remote
as I am always turning my IPod a tiny bitand making it switch between landscape
and portrait.  that feature is aggravating for me, but probably not for most.
:)  To answer your question about the remote feature, it allows you to control
ITunes with your IPod Touch or IPhone.  I have Airport Express and can control
it anywhere in the house with the Touch without going to my computer.

Yes, I am referring to the search feature you mentioned.  So strange.  Thanks.