[macvoiceover] Re: I thought this should go here:Fwd: Talking Typer for Mac

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 09:05:02 -0400

Hi Greg,

Yes, but a ttalking typing tutor has some advantages over keyboard practice in that you can type and edit and if it's a goood one, you may even get fingering instructions and sppell check. Some of them ask you to type something and match what you type against what was requested.

On Jul 8, 2006, at 8:59 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

There is a keyboard practice built into VoiceOver. With VoiceOver on
you can turn it on with the ctrl+option K. Turn it off with the esc
key.

Greg Kearney

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Barbara Manipod" <manipod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 8, 2006 3:37:12 PM EDT
To: <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Talking Typer for Mac
Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi guys:

We have a client uses a five year old Mac. She also needs to improve her
typing skills. Is there any talking Typer for Mac out there? Please
let me
know. Thank you.
Barbara

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com