[macvoiceover] How do I cancel renewal of Mobile Me?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:28:23 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

Ok, first of all, the acount information isn't accessible with voiceover
as far as I can see. You can log in to Mobile Me and if you use mouse keys
you can get to your account information but the options area doesn't appear
to be a link or button or anything we can access in safari with voiceover.
It took me a combination of Windows screenreaders--Windoweyes and system
access--to work into the account information and options. So I'm going to
write to accessibility about the website.

My question is: can anybody tell me how i tell the account not to renew. I
couldn't find a cancel button in options and I realize now that with the
30-day free extension I don't want to cancel but I want to stop the
renewal from happening. I can't find a button or link for this. In the
billing information there are a bunch of unlabelled radio buttons which I
assume are for different kinds of cards but I see no "do not renew"
button anywhere. can anybody tell me where to look?

thanks.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,