[macvoiceover] Re: Hot key to speed up and slow down speech?

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:10:04 +0100

what I mean is to hit and hold the control key, while you make a circle with 2
fingers on the trackpad as if you were turning a tuner.

The same turn, but with option changes the speech peach, and with command you
change VO volume.
Hope to help.
SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`