[macvoiceover] Re: Hiding Read Messages In Mail?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:16:25 -0400

good feature request. mail has a feedback link right under the mail menu for just this sort of thing. While you are at it, send one to request that oe mail be directly importable.

On Apr 16, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

thanks. I knew I could use a separate mailbox but had hoped there was some sort of filter I could just turn on and off quickly.
On Apr 16, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Brett Campbell wrote:

Hi Chris,

You can create a new mailbox, giving it any name you wish. I just called mine Stuff. I also have one labeled Mac. You can then move any message you want, to the new mailbox for later review. This will clean up your inbox. If you need direction creating the new mailbox, let me know.

Brett

On Apr 16, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way in Mail that I can use to hide messages that I have read but keep around for action at a later date? I looked under the Message menu b but found nothing like this.

cdh