[macvoiceover] Re: Help with fusion.

  • From: Jessica Tyler <jessicatyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 13:30:40 +0000

Yes and no. I haven't got a copy of SL anymore. I had to use the bootcamp that went along with leopard. It's my guess that if I had the drivers from bootcamp in sl I'd be alright. By your question I'm guessing fusion isn't the way to go?

Jess

On 1 Nov 2009, at 07:09, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Why does it not recognize your hardware? Did you try using bootcamp and the drivers it provides?
On Oct 31, 2009, at 7:39 PM, Jessica Tyler wrote:

Hi, Is there someone willing to help me with fusion offlist? I need to run windows for one application only and can't get windows to recognise my hardware unless I use fusion.

Cheers very much and I hope this isn't off topic.

Jess