[macvoiceover] Help copying songs to clasic ipod

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:38:48 -0600 (CST)

Hi all.

I'm trying to help Carla copy music to a classic ipod. With the shuffle, we were able to choose the playlist from sources, go to songs and select and copy them, and paste them in the songs area after selecting the ipod from the sources list. We are btw wanting to do this manually right now instead of syncing though we realizing syncing playlists is an option in settings. The classic is different from the shufle. For one thing, the classic apparently has predefined playlists whreas the ipod shuffle does not. For another thing, trying to paste songs under the music playlist in the ipod does nothing. I've looked this up in google and found others have this problem but their solutions aren't given in a voiceover context but in a screen view--drag-and-drop context. any help from somebody who has experience with a classic would be much appreciated.

Tia.

--
Cheryl